HiFiBerry DAC+ mit RCA Ausgang
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
68 ab Lager lieferbar. / Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
The HiFiBerry DAC+ is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi Model B+ and 2B. This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, that is optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using alsamixer or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi B+, conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification. Mounted in less than a minute.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi model B+
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Available with different output connectors: RCA or 3.5mm phone jack
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (with write-protection).
Note that this feature is still in development by the Raspberry Pi foundation. You will be able to upgrade your HiFiBerry DAC+ when it is officially available. The sound card already works without this feature.
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
RCA Version: The standard version uses RCA connectors that you know from your normal stereo equipment. You can use any RCA cable you like. You can even add a phone jack onto the board (you have to solder it by yourself)
Notice about the compatibility with Raspberry Pi Model A and B: This board is only compatible with the new Raspberry Pi Model B+, 2 and 3.
Information zur Software für HiFiBerry finden Sie hier.
|Gewicht Brutto (in kg):||0.030|
|Hersteller Produktnummer:||DAC+ RCA|