HiFiBerry DIGI+ - Standard Version
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
31 ab Lager lieferbar. / Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
The HiFiBerry Digi is a high-quality S/PDIF output board for the Raspberry Pi. It is designed as an add-on board that connects to the P1 and P5 header of the Raspberry Pi.
- Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution
- Optical (Toslink) and electrical outputs
- Bit-perfect output, audio data stream will not be modified in any way
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering. The Digi+ comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi B+. The board conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification. That means it perfectly fits your Raspberry Pi B+.
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Optional: high-bandwidth output transformer provides full galvanic isolation of the electrical output (not in the standard version)
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (with write-protection).
Note that this feature is still in development by the Raspberry Pi foundation. You will be able to upgrade your HiFiBerry DAC+ when it is officially available. The sound card already works without this feature.
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
Note about the compatibility with Raspberry Pi Model A and B: This board is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi model B+. If you own an older Raspberry Pi model A or B, please use our HiFiBerry Digi. The sound quality of both boards is identical.
Important note: While the hardware is able to output DTS/Dolby Digital, software has to be adapted to support this. We will support the developers to implement this. Unfortunately we cant guarantee that this feature will work with a specific software. Please ask the developers of the software if this is supported.
Information zur Software für HiFiBerry finden Sie hier.
|Gewicht Brutto (in kg):||0.029|